KM UNION Law Firm assists foreign investors throughout Asia from offices Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang. Readers may write to [email protected] and hotline/zalo: 09 32 12 44 27 for more support on doing business in Vietnam.
COVID-19: Virtual workplaces, the new norm
What happens if we experience economic and productivity slow downs?
How can we be as productive working from home? These questions are top of mind for many of us. This article is all about the advantages of having a remote workforce, and the key factors employers and managers must consider for their virtual work environments to be successful.
Advantages to working in a virtual environment
In the case of a global health crisis, when conditions are
worsening and the risk of infection increasing, we need to slow the spread of disease as quickly as possible. Working from home is one of the best ways to protect your workforce.
Beyond the immediate, there are a number of benefits to working remotely that you may discover and enjoy during this time.
1. A properly functioning remote workspace should help workers get critical tasks done without the usual office distractions and pressures.
2. Being able to control the environment we work in allows us to adjust the “tone” of the space (vibrant, or cozy, or minimalist) until it becomes a place that puts us in a
productivity mindset each time we enter.
3. At least one peer-reviewed study shows a link between a worker’s sense of autonomy and job satisfaction. Those who feel more in control of their work lives associated with informal flexibility and working at home tend to remain with their companies for longer durations and feel less stressed.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM KM UNION LAW FIRM
- Prestigious business address
- Local telephone number
- Private office
- Receptionist and secretarial services
- Law Support Professional
- IT support